世界「捕鯨を繰り返し国際法を無視し続ける野蛮非文明人ジャップ」

Seems as if economic sanctions and not just strong looks of disapproval would be in order.
(経済制裁しろよ。ジャップにはただ言葉で反対するだけじゃ意味ない。)

Japan is so fucking bullheaded about this. Every unique product made from whales are now made from alternative sources - with the single exception of whale-meat (a "delicacy").
It's almost as if they're doing it to deliberately be dicks.
(ジャップはこの件に関してはマジで終わってるな。捕鯨なんかしないでも鯨肉以外は全て別の物から作れるのにわざわざ鯨肉の''珍味''のためだけに捕鯨を続けている。
本音は鯨肉なんかどうでもよくてただ世界からの非難に従いたくないってだけだろうな。)

And i felt bad when Fukushima happened. I know better next time.
(それで俺は福島について可哀相だと思ってた。でももう気にしないわ。)

"Because tradition."
That's been used to try and rationalize a lot of evil and barbaric behavior.
(伝統ガー!)

Anyone interested in this, they should watch the documentary “The Cove.” It’s on Hulu & was nominated for the Oscar in best Documentary in 2009 if I recall correctly.
It follows a Japanese city infamous for its dolphin hunt & how the IWC is trying to stop them. Really well down, informative & of course, heartbreaking.
(この件について興味ある奴は「ザ・コーヴ」ってドキュメンタリーを見ろ。フールーにあるし確か記憶が正しければ2009年のオスカーのベストドキュメンタリーに選ばれたはずだ。それは日本の悪名高い捕鯨町についての特集で本当に心が打ち砕かれるよ。)

Does Japan still think the whales bomb'd them? What happened to the cow/chicken swap of the image?
(日本はまだ鯨に爆弾落とされたことをグチグチ言ってるの?)

Fuck you dolphin and fuck you whale! No fuck you japan
(日本「クジラとイルカは死ね!)

Boycott Japanese products,in particular the cars which have become second rate in comparison to the rapidly improving and much lauded Korean products.
(日本製品、特に車をボイコットすればいい。どっちにしても日本製品なんかもはや二流で韓国製品にすら劣る。)

https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/a9jzzs/japan_has_decided_to_withdraw_from_the/

ジャップ「Because tradition.(伝統ガー!)」