「お前はマジで人様にそうやって嫌な思いをさせることしかできんのやったら
ホンマに自殺したほうがいい。早く自殺したほうがいい。もうこれは勧める。ホンマに自殺したほうがえええで。
キレそうやわ・・・。殺すはNGワードですww んでさぁ、対面でおったら結局の所キモオタやけんさ
見られんのも嫌やから声も出されへんみたいな、端っこの方でなんか睨みつけるようにして
羨ましいなって見てんやろ?知ってるから。あたしよりゲームも弱い、顔も汚い、生きとる価値もない
どうせ低所得、なんなら正社員にもついてないような、社会のゴミオブゴミ。なんなら親のスネでも
かじってんちゃうかな。そういうやつがな、『ブス』とか『この世から消えろ』とか、わかるで?
羨ましいもんなぁ?なあだって、プロゲーマーとかなあ、仕事してないようなゴミからしてたら
好きなゲームだけしよって、『お金貰える!羨ましい!うおおお』ってなるんわかるで?わかるけど、誕生日にそれ
書きんくるんわ死んだほうがいいでホンマに自殺しろ!おい!自殺しろ!きしょかった、ホンマにきしょかった。」
コメント「プロゲーマーが自殺しろとか言っていいの?」
「いいよ!なんでプロゲーマーが言ったらあかんの?じゃあ逆に!向こうはさぁ、『この世から消えろブス』って
言ってきてんねんで。じゃああたしも『じゃあお前自殺しろ』で。イーブンどころか向こうのほうが勝ってるやろ、さすがに」
コメント「そいつが今から本当に自殺配信したらどうする?」
「見に行く見に行く!よくやった!って言ってやるわ。よくやったお前のその選択は本当に正しい
世界が平和になるって。よく勇気を出した!行け!って言ったる。行けですわこれは

"If all you can really do is make people feel bad like that.
I really think you should kill yourself. You should kill yourself as soon as possible. I already recommend this. You really should kill yourself.
I'm about to lose my mind... Killing is an NG word... And you know, if I were to see you face to face, you'd be a freak after all.
You don't want to be seen, so you can't even speak up.
You're looking at me like you're jealous, aren't you? I know. Your game is weaker than mine, your face is dirty, and you don't deserve to live.
In any case, you're a low-income earner, maybe not even a full-time employee, a piece of trash in society. I wonder if they're chewing on their parents' scales.
I think they're probably chewing on their parents' scales. You know how people like that say things like "ugly" and "get out of my life"?
I envy them, don't you? You know, if you're a professional gamer, you're a trash who doesn't have a job.
You can play whatever game you want and get paid for it! I'm jealous! I'm jealous!" You know what I mean? I understand, but I'm not going to write that on my birthday.
But if you're going to write that on your birthday, you might as well die. Kill yourself! Kill yourself! It was so gross, it was so gross.

Comment: "Is it okay for a professional gamer to tell people to kill themselves?"

Yes! Why is it wrong for a pro gamer to say that? Why can't professional gamers say that? They're saying, 'Get out of my life, you ugly bitch.
They're saying, "Get out of this world, you ugly bitch. Then I'll say, "Then you should kill yourself. It's not even, but she's winning, as expected.

Comment: "What will you do if he really starts delivering the suicide message now?"

I'm going to watch, I'm going to watch! I'll say, "Well done! I'll say, "Well done! I'm going to say, "Good job, you're really making the right choice.
The world will be at peace. Well done for being brave! Go! I'll say. I say go.