ギクシャク解決法だってさ
Snatchy throttle fix, 5 minute job 0 cost
Easy fix, bridge the pins on the diagnostic plug under the pillion seat, I just used a bit of thin wire
Turn on the ignition you will see the diagnostic icon, the dash should be in the middle, mine was.
Don't start the engine but turn the throttle wide open, you'll see the dash rise to the top, hold it there for a couple of seconds
Turn off ignition and release throttle
Repeat, I did it 3 times ,might work just once
Remove wire from diagnostic plug
I've put over 17000km on this bike and I'm pretty sensitive to any changes (same with the many bikes I've owned )so when I started it I noticed immediately the deeper exhaust note
Took off and thought this feels more touqey
Down the highway and I'm thinking this feels smoother and the throttle isn't snatchy
Turned down this rough bumpy road that previously was impossible to keep a steady speed as the throttle was on/off
Now no problem keeping a steady throttle even with the bike bouncing around
Noticed less engine braking
Thought this is better so headed up to the twisty mountain road that I've ridden hundreds of times so any changes will be noticeable
Huge difference when transitioning from off throttle to on and less engine braking made tipping in much easier and controlled, in fact ran wide once because of the less engine braking so have to brake harder
Engine pulls stronger and found I could go a gear higher through the corners
Riding in traffic can do 40km /hr in 5th and smooth without any snatching at all, just roll it on and it goes
Now I know some might think this is BS but before I really hated it and was thinking of getting it mapped or pc5 or even selling it, now I'm really happy with it like it is, except now I've gotta upgrade the suspension