EUフォーラムの Matchmaking Discussion Thread で見つけた投稿

Posted 14 December 2018 - 09:35 PM

After more than four years absence, I reinstalled World of Tanks. Unfortunately, I realized that the game has been massively worse since then.
Blame is this weird sick matchmaking system. I'm shocked. That's just a terrible joke.
Totally demotivating. In almost every match you are low tier, so you lose almost every 1 vs 1 duel, as you almost always have to fight against better tanks.
I do not understand why this is done. I really wanted to start with WoT again, but that does not make any sense at all. New and old players are deterred and leave the game.
That must be aware of the gameproducer.
So that my feeling is confirmed by facts I have made the test:

100 games on a medium tank Level 8 with the following result:
7 times Top Tier
21 times Middle Tier
72 times Low Tier

Concrete:
Tier 6-8: 4 (System 3-5-7 as Top Tier)
Tier 7-8: 3 (System 5-10 as Top Tier)
Tier 7-9: 8 (System 3-5-7 as Middle Tier)
Tier 8: 13 (System 15)
Tier 8-9: 27 (System 5-10 as Low Tier)
Tier 8-10: 45 (System 3-5-7 as Low Tier)

I've been 4 times as a top tier in 3-5-7 but 45 times as a low tier in 3-5-7
Is there a meaningful explanation for this nonsense? Nobody benefits from this system,
not the players and especially the manufacturer, because this player in the long run no longer feel like and stop playing.

These values ??are just sick. Now it is clear to me why after only two weeks I have no more desire for this game. I am in over 70% just cannon fodder.
It was not like that in the past. The game was much more balanced.
Changes this system. Fast. Very fast. This has to be compensated, so make sure top and bottom is equal. Otherwise the players will run away in droves.
Makes 10-5 and 15 as standart. That's how the fun stays in the long term.